June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Miller Brewing Company today joined with Rhode Island Harbormasters, the Rhode Island Marine Trade Association (RIMTA), Wayne Distributing Company and local retail outlets to launch a safe boating program -- "Steer Clear - Don't Go Overboard" to help promote safe water fun.
What does RIMTA stand for?
RIMTA stands for Rhode Island Marine Trade Association (Warwick, RI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIMTA
- Redundant, Independent Mechanical Starting System (US Navy AEGIS destroyers)
- Road Information and Management Support System (Philippines)
- Research Institute of Materials Science and Technology (Russia)
- Retail Inventory Management and Stockage Policy
- Raw Impressions Music Theatre (New York, NY)
- Reflectometric Impulse Measurement Technique (engineering)
- Regional Incident Management Teams (Texas)
- Regional Institute of Management and Technology (college Mandi Gobindgarh; India)
- Resistive Inspiratory Muscle Training
- Rock Island Motor Transit (railroad)
- Rhode Island Mathematics Teachers Association
- Rhode Island Macintosh User Group
- Retinal Imaging Machine Vision System
- Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (Pune, India)
- Radiation Information Network (Idaho State University website)
- Radio Italia Network (Italian: Radio Network Italy; broadcaster)
- Rassemblement pour l'Independence Nationale
- Record Identification Number
- Reference Identification Number (various locations)
- Registrant Identification Number (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
soft drinks and other incentives to designated skippers, is sponsored by the Rhode Island Marine Trade Association (RIMTA), Rhode Island Harbormasters, Wayne Distributing Co.