NYSE: AB) today announced that the Rhode Island Higher Education Assistance Authority and the Rhode Island State Investment Commission have renewed the firm's contract to provide program management and investment management services to CollegeBoundfund, the State's 529 college savings plan.
What does RIHEAA stand for?
RIHEAA stands for Rhode Island Higher Education Assistance Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Retinoic Acid-Induced Heparin-Binding Factor
- Registered In-House Counsel (California)
- Reston Interfaith Housing Corporation (Reston, VA)
- RotoGuru Invitational Hoops Challenge
- Rhode Island Health Care Association
- Radiation-Induced Heart Disease
- Rehabilitation Institute and Hospital for the Disabled (Bangladesh)
- Research Institute for Higher Education (Hiroshima University; Japan)
- Research Involving Human Embryos Act 2002 (Australia)
- Roehampton Institute of Higher Education (now Roehampton University; UK)
- Rhode Island Health and Education Building Corporation
- Royal Institute of Higher Education (Philippines)
- Regional Institute for Health and Environmental Leadership (Denver, CO)
- Research Institute for Health Sciences
- Resorts International Hotel Financing, Inc.
- Raleigh International Hong Kong
- Recreational Ice Hockey League (various locations)
- Rencontres Internationales Henri Langlois (French)
- Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corporation
- Russian Research Institute for Hydrometeorological Information (Obninsk, Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JPMorgan Higher Education Plan is managed by JPMorgan Fleming Asset Management and Alliance Capital and administered by the Rhode Island Higher Education Assistance Authority and the Office of the General Treasurer of the State of Rhode Island.
Hurry, Executive Director of the Rhode Island Higher Education Assistance Authority.