The acquisition was approved by the Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities and Carriers on July 25, 2006 and received clearance under the federal Hart-Scott-Rodino Act.
What does RIDPUC stand for?
RIDPUC stands for Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities and Carriers (also seen as RIPUC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Roosevelt Island Day Nursery (Roosevelt Island, NY)
- Rotherham Industrial Development Office (UK)
- Rhode Island Department of Corrections (Cranston, RI)
- Rhode Island Department of Education
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- Ribosomal Differentiation of Medical Microorganisms
- Rhode Island Department of Transportation
- Regional Industrial Development Programme (South Africa)
- Rural Income Diversification Project (Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam)
- Rural Infrastructure Development Project (various locations)
- Rhode Island Department of Public Works
- Random Isolated Deep Scratch (automobile cosmetic maintenance)
- Reaction-Induced Difference Spectra
- Reaction-Induced Difference Spectroscopy
- Record Inventory Destruction Schedule
- Records Inventory and Disposition Schedule
- Review Item Disposition System
- Rules in Database Systems (conference)
- Registered Irish Draught Sport Horse (breed)
- Rapid Influenza Detection Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
NSTAR is joined in the coalition by the Attorney's General of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Massachusetts Division of Energy Resources, New Hampshire Office of Consumer Advocate, Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities and Carriers, Associated Industries of Massachusetts, National Grid, Vermont Electric, and Strategic Energy LLC.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 26, 2000 Providence Energy Corporation (ProvEnergy) (NYSE:PVY) today announced that the Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities and Carriers (the Division) has issued an order dated July 24, 2000 in which it adopted and approved a Settlement Agreement dated May 31, 2000 that had been filed by ProvEnergy and Southern Union Company (Southern Union) of Austin, Texas and certain of their affiliates.