Lewis has led the Rhode Island Department of Transportation since March 2008.
What does RIDOT stand for?
RIDOT stands for Rhode Island Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Resin-Infiltrated Dentin Layer
- Responsibility in DUI (Driving Under the Influence) Laws, Inc. (Canton, MI)
- Rhode Island Disability Law Center
- Rhode Island Department of Library Services (Providence, RI)
- Roosevelt Island Day Nursery (Roosevelt Island, NY)
- Rotherham Industrial Development Office (UK)
- Rhode Island Department of Corrections (Cranston, RI)
- Rhode Island Department of Education
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- Ribosomal Differentiation of Medical Microorganisms
- Regional Industrial Development Programme (South Africa)
- Rural Income Diversification Project (Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam)
- Rural Infrastructure Development Project (various locations)
- Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities and Carriers (also seen as RIPUC)
- Rhode Island Department of Public Works
- Random Isolated Deep Scratch (automobile cosmetic maintenance)
- Reaction-Induced Difference Spectra
- Reaction-Induced Difference Spectroscopy
- Record Inventory Destruction Schedule
- Records Inventory and Disposition Schedule
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) recently announced the expansion of a program designed to give motorists real-time travel information on the State's highways.
The projects being constructed, with scheduled completion in 2012, are critical to the state transportation program and are part of the approved multi-year transportation improvement program for the Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT).
Rhode Island's transportation system faces many challenges, including growing traffic volumes, harsh weather and even impacts from natural disasters such as the floods we experienced this March," said Rhode Island Department of Transportation Director Michael P.
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) spends over $200 million of its budgeted federal and state funds each year to keep its roads and bridges in good operational condition," said James R.
The RI-WINs pilot is supporting exciting activities across the public and private sector and includes partnerships with Brown University, Cox, CVS, Atrion, OSHEAN, the Port Security Communications Network project in Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island Department of Administration, Rhode Island Department of Children, Youth and Families, Rhode Island Department of Health, and Rhode Island Department of Transportation.
Ankner, Director, Rhode Island Department of Transportation WHAT: ONE-DOT National Outreach Session on Environment and Planning WHEN: 9 a.
Yesterday, a groundbreaking took place for the Warren Avenue extension in East Providence, Rhode Island, a Rhode Island Department of Transportation roadway improvement that will provide a direct link between I-195 and the Company's South Quay property.