The contract extends a 12-year relationship between EDS and the Rhode Island Department of Human Services (DHS).
What does RIDHS stand for?
RIDHS stands for Rhode Island Department of Human Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rockford Infant Developmental Evaluation Skills (pediatrics)
- Residual Inverse Document Frequency
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (India)
- Resin Infusion Between Double Flexible Tooling Process
- Resolution of the Identity Density Functional Theory
- Radar Integrated Display with Geospatial Elements
- Research Innovation and Development Grants in Economics (USDA)
- Ridge Interdisciplinary Global Experiments
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- Rhode Island Dental Hygienists' Association
- Referenzumgebung Dienste (German: Environmental Science Reference)
- Rhode Island Disaster Initiative
- Radiation Internal Dose Information Center
- Radioactive Incident Distance Monitoring
- Répertoire International d'Iconographie Musicale (French: International Repertory of Musical Iconography)
- Resourcing IDentifier Interoperability for Repositories (UK)
- Resonant In-Dip IR Spectroscopy
- Regarding the Intelligence in Distributed Intelligent Systems (Symposium)
- Rete Italiana per la Diffusione dell'Innovazione e il Trasferimento Tecnologico alle Imprese
- Reference Intervals and Decision Limits (International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million, three-year contract with the Rhode Island Department of Human Services (DHS) for its RIte Care program.
Caregiver Homes of Rhode Island will offer Shared Living Services to consumers served by Medicaid and the Rhode Island Department of Human Services (RIDHS).