be provided by the Rhode Island Department of Education.
What does RIDE stand for?
RIDE stands for Rhode Island Department of Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIDE
We have 19 other meanings of RIDE in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Interface and Data Distribution System
- Rebellious Individuals Delivering Entertainment (Trick Pony music album)
- Recreation for Individuals Dedicated to the Environment
- Reduce Impaired Driving Everywhere (a police community program)
- Regional Initiatives in Dental Education
- Regularized System of Integro-Differential Equations
- Rencontres Internationales des Disciplines Equestres (French: International Meeting of Equestrian Disciplines)
- Repair Installation Dispatch Enhancement (system)
- Research Issues in Data Engineering (Workshop)
- Resources in Distance Education
- Rhode Island Department of Elderly Affairs
- Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Real Instituto de Estudios Asturianos (Spanish: Royal Institute of Studies Asturians; Ovieda, Spain)
- REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) Investment Diversification and Empowerment Act of 2007
- Réseau International pour le Développement et l'Environnement à la Base
- Rencontre Internationale Des Educateurs Freinet (French: International Meeting of Educators Freinet; training conference)
- Relevance, Involvement, Discovery, Experience and Modeling (concept of adult learning)
- Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Research Institute for Democracy and Peace
- Rhode Island Donation Exchange Program (Providence, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also was deputy superintendent of schools in Woonsocket, and was on an educator evaluation team for the Rhode Island Department of Education.
In 2002, Hope was identified as a school that for three years or more failed to improve student results, which led to an intervention by the Rhode Island Department of Education.
The Rhode Island Department of Education (RIDE) selected CDW-G, a leading provider of technology solutions to education and government, to deliver the state's vision of the modern classroom to schools across the state, CDW-G announced today.
PHILADELPHIA, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ARAMARK, a global leader delivering food, facilities and uniform services, announced today that it has once again been selected by the Rhode Island Department of Education (RIDE) to execute the Statewide School Food Service Program.
During the selection process, members of the RINET consortium including district educators and administrators, university faculty, and Rhode Island Department of Education personnel came together to review and evaluate all available solutions.
Cheek held a joint appointment at the Rhode Island Department of Education and the University of Rhode Island, and was also active in the establishment of the international Campbell Collaboration, which focuses on systematic reviews of experimental and quasi-experimental studies in education, crime and justice, and social work/social welfare.
5, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Rhode Island Department of Education has chosen Measured Progress as contractor for a project to develop test items that assess instructional content delineated by the Common Core State Standards.