Among his many accomplishments during his 25-year tenure in the corrections field, Moran is most well known for his work as corrections director for the Rhode Island Department of Corrections (RIDOC) from 1978 to 1990.
What does RIDOC stand for?
RIDOC stands for Rhode Island Department of Corrections (Cranston, RI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rete Italiana per la Diffusione dell'Innovazione e il Trasferimento Tecnologico alle Imprese
- Reference Intervals and Decision Limits (International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine)
- Report Information Data Library
- Research Institute on Digital Libraries (Middlesex University; UK)
- Resin-Infiltrated Dentin Layer
- Responsibility in DUI (Driving Under the Influence) Laws, Inc. (Canton, MI)
- Rhode Island Disability Law Center
- Rhode Island Department of Library Services (Providence, RI)
- Roosevelt Island Day Nursery (Roosevelt Island, NY)
- Rotherham Industrial Development Office (UK)
- Rhode Island Department of Education
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- Ribosomal Differentiation of Medical Microorganisms
- Rhode Island Department of Transportation
- Regional Industrial Development Programme (South Africa)
- Rural Income Diversification Project (Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam)
- Rural Infrastructure Development Project (various locations)
- Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities and Carriers (also seen as RIPUC)
- Rhode Island Department of Public Works
- Random Isolated Deep Scratch (automobile cosmetic maintenance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the acquisition, CiviGenics' Chief Operating Officer Peter Argeropulos, a 31-year veteran of the corrections field, and CiviGenics' Executive Vice-President for Operations, George Vose, formerly a director of the Rhode Island Department of Corrections and Commissioner of the Massachusetts Department of Corrections, will join CEC's Chief Operating Officer Dr.
The University of Rhode Island (URI) College of Pharmacy and the Rhode Island Department of Corrections (RIDOC) are recognized for a collaborative management model that increases efficiency, curbs costs and improves Rx care in seven correctional facilities.
During the second half of the 1980s, a surge in the inmate population overwhelmed the Rhode Island Department of Corrections (RIDOC).
BULLETIN BOARD: UGHO) announces that the Rhode Island Department of Corrections has begun a Cobra StunLight(TM) Correctional Facility Pilot Program.
The program, which was set up for victims of crime and their families, is available to anyone concerned about the status of an inmate, reported the Rhode Island Department of Corrections in a news release.
The Rhode Island Department of Corrections awarded BI Incorporated a three-year contract for technology to supervise probationers, parolees and low-risk prisoners who are released to community supervision.
A detainee challenged the constitutionality of policies of the Rhode Island Department of Corrections that require all males committed to state prison to be subjected to strip searches and body cavity searches.