What does RICOSH stand for?
RICOSH stands for Rhode Island Committee on Occupational Safety and Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Regional Infection Control Network (Public Health Division; Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Regional Intensive Care Nursery (Pennsylvania)
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act
- Raffles Institution Chinese Orchestra (Singapore)
- Rapid Intervention Company Operations (firefighting rescue)
- Regional Interface Control Officer
- Regulated Industries Complaints Office
- Reports of Integrated Courts of Ontario (Canada)
- Rhode Island Consortium of Genealogical and Historical Societies
- Rhode Island Council on Residential Programs for Children, Youth, and Families, Inc. (East Providence, RI)
- Roofing Industry Committee on Weather Issues, Inc.
- Raised Intracranial Pressure
- Recurrent Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy
- Regional Institute for Community Policing (Springfield, IL)
- Research Institute of Crop Production (Czech Republic)
- Return of Indigenous Cultural Property (Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts; Australia)
- Rhode Island Credit Partners, Inc. (Providence, RI)
- Rural Infant Care Program (health care research)
- Rhode Island Community Planning Group (Foster, RI)
- Rhode Island Council on Problem Gambling (Providence, RI)