Rhode Island Attorney General Peter Kilmartin last month announced a $1.
What does RIAG stand for?
RIAG stands for Rhode Island Attorney General (Providence, RI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RIAG
We have 3 other meanings of RIAG in our Acronym Attic
- Radial Instrument Alignment Fixture
- Royal Indian Air Force
- Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (Cumberland, RI)
- Research Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics (Ministry of Agriculture; Slovakia)
- Rhode Island Academy of Family Physicians (East Providence, RI)
- Rhode Island Association of Facilities and Services for the Aging
- Racial Incidents Action Group (UK)
- Raiffeisen Investment AG (Austria)
- Research Institute of America Group (Thompson Corporation)
- Rhode Island Apple Group
- Rock Island Assembly of God (Gouverneur, NY)
- Rhode Island Advocates for Gifted Education
- Regionaal Instituut Ambulante Geestelijke Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Regional Institute for Outpatient Mental Health Care)
- Regionale Instelling Ambulante Geestelijke Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Regional Outpatient Mental Health Setting)
- Research Institute of Animal Husbandry (China)
- Rhode Island Amateur Hockey Association
- Rhode Island Association for Health Physical Education Recreation and Dance
- Rhode Island Association of Health Underwriters
- Rhode Island Aquaculture Initiative (Wakefield, RI)
- Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Americans overwhelmingly agree that alcohol is a unique product that is not like other consumer goods, which is why they believe it needs to be treated differently," said Patrick Lynch, former Rhode Island Attorney General, former president of the National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) and current member of the CAP Advisory Council.
Just days after the city won a key victory in federal court over more stringent pollutant discharge limits federal regulators sought for the Upper Blackstone treatment plant, Rhode Island Attorney General Peter F.
Patrick Lynch, the Rhode Island attorney general, has been outspoken in his criticism of FERC Chairman Pat Wood Jr.
The diversion program is offered to first-time, nonviolent offenders, Rhode Island attorney general Patrick Lynch said.
Rhode Island Attorney General Patrick Lynch said: "There could be a whole menu of charges.
The band disputed the accusations, and Rhode Island Attorney General Patrick Lynch said authorities were investigating.
This fall a jury in the Rhode Island Superior Court will hear a case brought by Rhode Island attorney general Sheldon Whitehouse against nine manufacturers of lead paint and their industry association, alleging that the presence of lead paint in buildings constitutes a public nuisance.