5 mol/L NaCl) or rhodamine isothiocyanate (RITC)-labeled PAH (1:4.
What does RITC stand for?
RITC stands for Rhodamine Isothiocyanate (chemical compound)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RITC
We have 17 other meanings of RITC in our Acronym Attic
- Removable Intestinal Tie Adult Rabbit Diarrhea
- Reversible Ileal-Tie in Adult Rabbit Diarrhoea (pathology)
- Regulated Integrated Terminal Block
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award (education program)
- Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority
- Reduced Income Tax Credit
- Regional Intelligence Training Center
- ReInsurance To Close (Lloyd's process of closing open syndicates)
- Research for International Tobacco Control (Canada)
- Research Institute of Tianjin, China
- Rhodopi International Theater Collective (Smolyan, Bulgaria)
- Rotterdam International Trade Centres Association (Netherlands)
- Regional Information Technology Control Center
- Rhode Island Tobacco Control Coalition
- Rochester Institute of Technology Cycling Team
- Resonant Interband Tunneling Diode
- Reuters InterTrade Direct
- Rolling in the Deep (song)
- Rumble in the Desert
- Rapid Iterative Testing and Evaluation (software engineering method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current dual-staining products on the market use FITC in combination with Tetramethyl Rhodamine Isothiocyanate (TRITC).