In the study, 102 patients with perennial allergic rhinitis completed a baseline Rhinitis Quality of Life Questionnaire (RQLQ), and then received fluticasone propionate nasal spray (50 meg per spray).
What does RQLQ stand for?
RQLQ stands for Rhinitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RQLQ
We have 1 other meaning of RQLQ in our Acronym Attic
- Ratcheting Quick Load (bike rack component)
- Recursive Query Language (database query language)
- Reddot Query Language
- Rejectable Quality Level
- Relational Query Language
- Rhinitis Quality of Life (allergy research)
- Rugby Quercy Lot (rugby clubs; Quercy, France)
- Relative Quality of Life Distance
- Renal Quality of Life Profile (questionnaire)
- Respiratory Quality of Life Questionnaire (pulmonology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the Rhinitis Quality of Life Questionnaire (RQLQ), the standard tool of measurement, the ACT I study showed that ASTELIN offered statistically significant improvements (P = 0.
Comparison of powder and aerosolized budesonide in perennial rhinitis: Validation of rhinitis quality of life questionnaire.