In the study, 102 patients with perennial allergic rhinitis completed a baseline Rhinitis Quality of Life Questionnaire (RQLQ), and then received fluticasone propionate nasal spray (50 meg per spray).
What does RQL stand for?
RQL stands for Rhinitis Quality of Life (allergy research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RQL
We have 7 other meanings of RQL in our Acronym Attic
- Ride Quality Index (infrastructure condition)
- Rock Quality Index (geology)
- Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority
- Réseau Québécois sur l'Intégration Continentale (French: Quebec Network on Continental Integration; Canada)
- Replenishing Qi and Invigorating Spleen
- Ratcheting Quick Load (bike rack component)
- Recursive Query Language (database query language)
- Reddot Query Language
- Rejectable Quality Level
- Relational Query Language
- Rugby Quercy Lot (rugby clubs; Quercy, France)
- Relative Quality of Life Distance
- Renal Quality of Life Profile (questionnaire)
- Respiratory Quality of Life Questionnaire (pulmonology)
- Rhinitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Rational Quality Manager
- Raum-Quanten-Modulation (space-quantum modulation)
- Realtime Quality Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the Rhinitis Quality of Life Questionnaire (RQLQ), the standard tool of measurement, the ACT I study showed that ASTELIN offered statistically significant improvements (P = 0.
Comparison of powder and aerosolized budesonide in perennial rhinitis: Validation of rhinitis quality of life questionnaire.