Study limitations In our study includes small population of adult patients with rheumatic valvular heart diseases.
What does RVHD stand for?
RVHD stands for Rheumatic Valvular Heart Disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVHD
We have 2 other meanings of RVHD in our Acronym Attic
- Revenue Vehicle Hour
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy (heart)
- Royal Victoria Hospital (Montreal, Quebec; Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Rajasthan Voluntary Health Association (Jaipur, India)
- River Valley Health Authority (hospital network; New Brunswick, Canada)
- River Valley Hockey Association (Wisconsin)
- Regionalverbände Hochrhein-Bodensee (German)
- Ram Venture Holdings Corp.
- River Valley Healthy Communities Coalition (Rumford, ME)
- Rabbit Viral Hemorrhagic Disease
- Roanoke Valley Harley-Davidson (Virginia)
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy and Failure (cardiology)
- Royal Victoria Hall Foundation (London, UK)
- Raritan Valley Habitat for Humanity (Bridgewater, NJ)
- Raymond Van Het Groenewoud (Belgian singer)
- Repton Village History Group (est. 1981; UK)
- Right Ventricle Hypertrophy Index
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophic Obstruction (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy)
- Rada Vzajemne Hospodarske Pomoci (Council of Mutual Economic Assistance)
- Reactor Vessel Head Penetration (US NRC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Distribution of cardiac disease Cardiac lesion N (%) Rheumatic valvular heart disease 120 (63.
Seventeen out of 120 children were found to have rheumatic valvular heart disease.