The analysis of the data performed was based on an integrated approach to modelling educational interactions and, in particular, on an integration of several models and methods: the Negotiation Linguistic Exchange Model (Martin, 1992); a model of Discourse Contributions (Clark & Schaefer, 1989); the types of learning activities underlying a participant turn (Self, 1994); and the Rhetorical Structure Theory (Mann & Thompson, 1988).
What does RST stand for?
RST stands for Rhetorical Structure Theory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RST
We have 206 other meanings of RST in our Acronym Attic
- Reset Switch Connector
- Resident Specific Time
- Resolved Sexual Tension
- Retail Sales Tax
- Retina Scan Technology
- Retrograde Ship Time
- Ricerca e Sviluppo Tecnologico
- Right Sides Together (embroidery instructions)
- Rigid Surface Technology (Monitor Audio speaker technology)
- Road Surface Temperature
- Road Surface Tester
- Robust Sequence Tree
- Rochester, MN, USA - Rochester International (Airport Code)
- Rockalicious Stone Tang
- Rocket Science Tutors, Inc. (California)
- Romance Standard Time