2013 Contractor name : RHEINMETALL DEFENCE ELECTRONICS GMBH Contractor address : BrE-ggeweg 54 28309 Bremen Agency : Bundesamt fE-r AusrE-stung, Informationstechnik und Nutzung der Bundeswehr (BINBw) Ferdinand-Sauerbruch-Str.
What does RDE stand for?
RDE stands for Rheinmetall Defence Electronics (German military weapons supplier)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDE
We have 54 other meanings of RDE in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Data Entry
- Repair Development Engineering (various companies)
- Requirements Data Exchange
- Research Development and Extension
- Research in Dance Education (project; US Department of Education)
- Réseau de Développeurs Economiques (French: Economic Developer Network)
- Réseau des Données de l'Environnement (French: Network Data Environment)
- Responsible Design Engineer
- Reuse-Driven Development Environment
- Review of Development Effectiveness
- Riccati Differential Equation
- Right Defensive End (pro football)
- Rigid Discharge Electrode
- Ripe Digital Entertainment (est. 2005)
- Robust Design Engineering
- Rotating Disk Electrode
- Route Determination Entity
- Royal Devon and Exeter (UK)
- Rule Developing Experimentation (from the book Selling Blue Elephants)
- Research, Development, Engineering & Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
A noteworthy point is that within the Rheinmetall reorganisation, all the air-defence know-how of Rheinmetall Defence Electronics, which developed the Asrad and carried out the co-operation with MBDA now falls under the Air Defence division headquartered in Zurich.
2-million-dollar) contract to Germany's Rheinmetall Defence Electronics to build a combat training centre for the UAE armed forces.
The Stinger also provides self-propelled shorad cover for the German Army launcher, the Rheinmetall Defence Electronics Advanced Short Range Air Defence (Asrad) system seen in our title photograph.
PARIS, June 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sikorsky Aerospace Services (SAS) announced today the signing of a teaming agreement at the Paris Show with Rheinmetall Defence Electronics to provide long-term training and logistics support to the German armed forces should the Government of Germany select the MH148 CYCLONE[sup.
A Rheinmetall Defence Electronics day/night sighting system, which features a laser rangefinder and a 3D radar with a range of 25 km, are mounted on the roof.
Rheinmetall Defence Electronics, Rhode & Schwarz, Rockwell Collins, Saab Systems, SAGEM, Santa Barbara Sistemas, Sensors Unlimited, Singapore Technologies Kinetics, Steyr-Spezialfahrzeug, Systematic A/S, Terma A/S, Textron, Thales Land & Joint, TNO, WB Electronics Media Contacts: Europe: Magdalena Oberland, Corporate Communications, P: +44-(0)-20-7915-7876 E: Magdalena.
Companies motioned include: Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, BAE Systems, Rheinmetall Defence Electronics, Samsung Thales, Harris Corporation, General Dynamics, Cassidian, Safran Group, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, SAIC, Elbit Systems, Bren-Tronics, EADS, ABSL Power Solutions, China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO).