NOMENCLATURE Acronyms ach = air changes per hour CFD = computational fluid dynamics DES = detached eddy simulation DES-SA = detached eddy simulation with Spalart-Allmaras model DNS = direct numerical simulation LDV = laser doppler velocimetry LES = large eddy simulation LES-DSL = large eddy simulation with dynamic Smagorinsky-Lilly model N-S = Navier-Stokes RANS = Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes equations Re = Reynolds number RMS = root mean square S-A = Spalart-Allmaras SST = shear stress transport v2f = v2f model v2f-Dav = v2f model modified by Davidson Top Symbols A = model constant C = model constant [D.
What does RANSE stand for?
RANSE stands for Reynolds-Averaged Navier-Stokes Equations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Range Squadron
- Rapid Alert Notification System (McLeod Software)
- Rapid Anthropometric Nutritional Survey
- Recent Advances in Nutritional Sciences (Journal of Nutrition)
- Reynolds Average Navier-Stokes (equation; computational fluid dynamics)
- Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
- Royal Australian Navy Sailing Association (Darling Point, Australia)
- Random Sample Consensus
- Russian American Nuclear Security Advisory Council
- Russian-American Nuclear Safety Advisory Council
- Rapid Acute Neuronal Tolerance
- Rider Awareness Northern Territory (Australia)
- Root Activist Network of Trainers
- Regulated on Activation Normal T Cell Expressed and Secreted
- Remotely Accessible Note Taking System
- Random Number
- Ranhill Utilities Bhd (Malaysia)
- Rapid Assessment Neurology Unit
- Rational Number
- Registration as Normal User
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abandoning the isotropic eddy-viscosity hypothesis, the RSM closes the Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes equations by solving transport equations for the Reynolds stresses, together with an equation for the dissipation rate.