uk are as follows: * An introductory video from legal expert Steven Francis of leading law firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP.
What does RPC stand for?
RPC stands for Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (law firm; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPC
We have 393 other meanings of RPC in our Acronym Attic
- Restrictive Practices Court
- Retirement Planning Center
- Return Postcard (printing and paper industries)
- Returnable Product Container
- Revenue per Call
- Revenue Per Click (internet advertising)
- Reverse Phase Control (theatrical dimmers)
- Reverse Proxy Cache
- Reverse-Phase Chromatography
- Revised Penal Code (Philippines)
- Rich Photorealistic Content (3D graphics content file type)
- Right Party Contact
- Rigid Plastic Card
- Rigid Plastic Container
- Rijksplanologische Commissie
- RISC-based Personal Computer
- Riverside Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Rockford Products Corporation
- Rockland Psychiatric Center (Orangeburg, NY)
- Rohnert Park (Amtrak station code; Rohnert Park, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Macquarie Capital (Europe) Limited and Aon Benfield Securities are acting as financial advisors, and Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP is acting as counsel to ANV in the transaction.
A US Supreme Court judgment* will limit the ability of foreign investors to use the US legal system to sue companies and their directors, says City law firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC).
And head of construction Jeff Brown, who is joining London-based firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain as a consultant to its construction group.
Lawson Lundell LLP and Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP are acting as external legal counsel to Western.
A recent study by City law firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain found a 37% jump in the number of applications made to the tax tribunals over the space of a year, from 3,146 in 2006 to 4,311 in 2007.
A total of 190 consumer goods, food and pharmaceutical products were recalled, according to law firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain.
A total of 190 products were recalled last year - up from 179 the previous year, according to City law firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain.