2) The Norwegian version of the Word Definition subscale of Reynell Developmental Language Scales was taken from Hagtvet & Lillestolen (1985); the Turkish version of the same subscale was translated from Norwegian to Turkish by Kamil Ozerk.
What does RDLS stand for?
RDLS stands for Reynell Developmental Language Scales
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RDLS
We have 1 other meaning of RDLS in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Digital Libraries Journal (Russia)
- Regional Draining Lymph Node (ophthalmology)
- Rural Development Leadership Network (New York, New York)
- Regional Disability Liaison Officer (Australia)
- Regionalna Dyrekcja Lasow Panstwowych (Polish: Regional Directorate of State Forests; Szczecinek, Poland)
- Research and Development Limited Partnership
- Residential Development Loan Program (California)
- Red Deer Legion Pipeband (Red Deer, AB, Canada)
- Red Dragon Lighthouse Solutions (UK)
- Rent Deposit Loan Scheme (UK)
- Relational Database Language Structured Query Language
- Rapid Deployment Logistics Unit (FBI)
- Recovery-Directed Left Ventricular Assist Device
- Random Defect Limited Yield
- Radarman (US Navy)
- Radiation Design Margin
- Radiation Detection and Measurement
- Raima Data Manager
- Ramped Dumped Barge (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Reynell Developmental Language Scales were used to assess the receptive and expressive language skills of 46 participants at intake.