Contract notice: motor repair, rewind & supply.
What does RWD stand for?
RWD stands for Rewind
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RWD
We have 40 other meanings of RWD in our Acronym Attic
- Reactor Water Clean Up (nuclear power)
- River Works Credit Union (Lynn, MA)
- Reading Writing Disability
- Real World Data
- Reaming while Drilling (energy exploration)
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Red Water Disease (cattle disease)
- Relay Wave Diagram
- Responsive Web Design (methodology)
- Restricted Work Day
- Right-Wing-Down (aviation)
- Ringwood (Victoria, Australia suburb)
- Robert W. Deutsch
- Rogalski, Wigura & Drzewiecki (Polish airplane designers)
- Rural Water Development (Kenya)
- Russia Without Drugs
- Rwandair Express, Rwanda (ICAO code)
- Real World Digital Audio
- Ray White Double Bay (real estate; Double Bay, Australia)
- Regional Workforce Development Board (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FX1000 with dual rewind mandrels is priced at $9,995 (MSRP).
Byline: ZENA ALLI I OFTEN wish I could pause and rewind when I'm listening to the radio, like I can with my TV digibox.
No serious attempt is made to reclaim the film world for African-American culture, however, and in finally attempting a biopic of Fats Waller, it is notable that Be Kind Rewind appears to evade the issue by reaching out to the tradition of jazz, not cinema.
Independent Machine's laminating system with adjustable gap metering will laminate up to six layers of meltblown nonwoven, edge trim and rewind the laminated filter material to a maximum 700 mm diameter roll.
The new ENR 1000 Series automatic nonwoven wipes perforator re-winder from Eisner Engineering Works offers the capability to unwind, perforate, slit and rewind a predetermined number of nonwoven product sheets per roll--automatically from 42-inch-wide rolls.
G-Unit 's own DJ Whoo Kid has secured a joint venture deal with Koch Entertainment and Hustle , a multimedia company, to distribute his impending Rewind DVD Magazine .
Team Rewinds Ltd, which is based on Team Valley in Gateshead, specialises in repairing electric motors in hi-tech machinery.