Each year we come here and talk about change and opportunity and we assume something will have consolidated the next year, but it never has," says Revolution Software founder Charles Cecil.
What does REVSOFT stand for?
REVSOFT stands for Revolution Software (website)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Revenue Per Available Guest (hotel industry)
- Revenue Per Available Room (hotel industry)
- Revenue per Occupied Room (also seen as RPOR; hospitality industry)
- Revenue Procedure (IRB)
- Revenue Rule (IRB)
- Radar-Enhanced Vision System
- Register of Encumbered Vehicles (New South Wales Office of Fair Trading; Australia)
- Requirements Engineering Validation System
- Robust Electronic Voting System
- Real Estate Virtual Tour (software; Real World Imaging)
- Reserve Components Virtual Training Program
- Royal Edward Victualling Yard (Australia)
- Radar Electronic Warfare
- Radio Electronic Warfare
- Real Estate Webmasters (Canada)
- Real Estate Weekly (magazine; various locations)
- Real Estate Withholding (taxes)
- Recycle Water
- Remote Early Warning
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, seizing the opportunity, Revolution Software have brought their excellent 1996 adventure, Broken Sword, to the console, with a few added bells and whistles.
The Game Horizon conference, which takes place in Gateshead today and tomorrow, attracts some of the biggest names in the computer games industry, including Ubisoft Eidos and Revolution Software.
Revolution Software founder Charles Cecil will be hosting a general panel on "games, the universe and everything" on Wednesday (June 27), featuring Mark Rein of Epic Games, Pocket Gamer co-founder Jon Jordan, Papaya Mobile's Oscar Clark and Thumbstar's CEO Gareth Edmondson.
About Revolution Software Revolution Software was founded in 1990 and writes narrative-driven adventure games; from Lure of the Temptress in 1992, followed by the highly-acclaimed titles Beneath a Steel Sky, In Cold Blood, and the multi-million selling Broken Sword series.
The first release of the Revolution software was configured for an 800 by 600 screen only.
About Revolution Software Founded in 1990, Revolution Software quickly established itself as Europe's leading adventure game developer with a string of successful titles, all of which have been critically acclaimed and commercial hits.
The new cloak-and-sword graphic adventure game was developed by Revolution Software Limited and licensed by THQ from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, for use with the PlayStation game console.