Reference Documents and Revision Dates Another useful page under the breadth of the European Commission website is a page that organizes the reference documents relevant to device manufacturers.
What does REVN DT stand for?
REVN DT stands for Revision Date
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Revised Intermediate COCOMO
- Revit User Group of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Rotary Devil (Czech rotary engine project)
- Real Estate Video Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Retrofitting for Environmental Viability Improvement of Valued Architectural Landmarks (Euopean Commission; London)
- Rane Engine Valves Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Reliance Energy Ventures, Ltd. (India)
- Redundancy Expected Value Model
- Review Manager (software for Cochrane reviews)
- Redundancy Expected Value Programming
- Regional Executive Vice President (various organizations)
- Revenue per Available Customer
- Revenue Per Available Guest (hotel industry)
- Revenue Per Available Room (hotel industry)
- Revenue per Occupied Room (also seen as RPOR; hospitality industry)
- Revenue Procedure (IRB)
- Revenue Rule (IRB)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You could develop an archive that contains important information of each drawing like the company who prepared it, their contact information, and the revision date (all from the title block again
The affected documents will be posted on or before 12/1/09 and will indicate a 12/1/09 revision date.
The authors found comparable rates of disclosure for revision dates of online health information and for disclosure of revision dates for printed patient leaflets.
If misconduct is suspected, a review of metadata (authors, revision dates, prior versions, etc.
The prophetic Singleton map of 1975 gives the yet-to-be-assigned name; but the Bulga map of the same revision date does not.
It is important to include implementation and revision dates as legal documentation.
The Committee begins its annual review process by discussing changes to the standard a year before the necessary revision date.