Cases for illegal possession of firearms, violation of the election gun ban and violation of Article 118 of the Revised Penal Code for Inciting to War or Giving Motives for reprisals would be filed against them before the Bongao, Tawi-Tawi Regional Trial Court, said Justice Secretary Leila de Lima.
What does RPC stand for?
RPC stands for Revised Penal Code (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RPC
We have 393 other meanings of RPC in our Acronym Attic
- Restricted Path Consistency (graph theory)
- Restrictive Practices Court
- Retirement Planning Center
- Return Postcard (printing and paper industries)
- Returnable Product Container
- Revenue per Call
- Revenue Per Click (internet advertising)
- Reverse Phase Control (theatrical dimmers)
- Reverse Proxy Cache
- Reverse-Phase Chromatography
- Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (law firm; UK)
- Rich Photorealistic Content (3D graphics content file type)
- Right Party Contact
- Rigid Plastic Card
- Rigid Plastic Container
- Rijksplanologische Commissie
- RISC-based Personal Computer
- Riverside Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Rockford Products Corporation
- Rockland Psychiatric Center (Orangeburg, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main purpose of the legislation was to cover acts committed with new technologies that were not included or could not have been anticipated by the Revised Penal Code or special penal laws," according to astatementfrom the agency.
The bill amendments submitted by Senators Loren Legarda and Miriam Defensor-Santiago to the Senate review committee included the repeal of Article 202 of the Revised Penal Code, which still classifies prostitution as crime by virtue of RA.
The revised Penal Code came into force in June 2007 and the revised Road Traffic Law in September that year.
However, Article 11 of the Revised Penal Code on justifying circumstances could be cited as the legal basis for allowing physicians to perform a medical procedure to save the life of the mother although it may result in the termination of pregnancy.
His data, and that of subsequent researchers who followed in his wake, armed the lawyers who revised penal codes, educators who created sex-education curricula, and gay rights activists who lobbied for social acceptance and against discriminatory hiring policies that institutionalized their treatment as a deviant underclass.
Estrada lawyer Rene Saguisag explained then that Estrada did not enter a plea because the defense was not sure if he was being accused of violating the country's revised penal code, or the code of ethical standards for public officials.
TOKYO, June 26 Kyodo The Japanese parliament on Tuesday enacted a revised Penal Code to fight credit card fraud, raising the maximum jail term to 10 years from the current five and doubling the maximum fine to 1 million yen.