For example, in Washington State, the Revised Code of Washington 43.
What does RCW stand for?
RCW stands for Revised Code of Washington (state law)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCW
We have 62 other meanings of RCW in our Acronym Attic
- Real Championship Wrestling (Baltimore, MD)
- Real Color Wheel
- Recirculating Cooling Water
- Reclaimed Water (irrigation)
- Recreational Coach Workshop (US Tennis Association)
- Recurrent Chest Wall
- Red-Cockaded Woodpecker (Picoides Borealis)
- Regional Championship Wrestling
- Regional Command West (multinational military formation)
- Renville County West (Minnesota school district)
- Revolution Championship Wrestling
- Rhythmix Cultural Works (Alameda, CA)
- Roc City Wrestling
- Roland Charles Wagner (French author)
- Run Condition Word
- Runtime Callable Wrapper (Microsoft .NET)
- Russian Civil War
- Redwood Coast Watersheds Alliance (California)
- Residue-Class-Wise Affine (mathematics)
- Revised Code of Washington Annotated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington is one of 14 states to require by law that children under age 13 sit in the rear of a vehicle "where it is practical to do so," according to the Revised Code of Washington.
The Revised Code of Washington provides that no claim-of-right predicated upon the lapse of time shall ever be asserted against the state.
CREDIT SUMMARY: The state of Washington's school district credit enhancement guarantee program is governed by the Revised Code of Washington, Title 39, Chapter 98.
100 of the Revised Code of Washington explains that all vehicles shall be driven in the right-hand lane available for traffic upon all roadways having two or more lanes for traffic moving in the same direction.
Hourly workers are required to be paid one and one-half times their regular rate as required by the MWA Revised Code of Washington.
According to the Revised Code of Washington (RCW), vehicles must stop for pedestrians crossing roadways within both marked and unmarked crosswalks.
32 of the Revised Code of Washington are ineligible to file for amnesty.