2008), 'Radical Economics and Social Change Movements: Strengthening the Links between Academics and Activists,' Review of Radical Political Economics 40(3), pp.
What does RRPE stand for?
RRPE stands for Review of Radical Political Economics (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RRPE in our Acronym Attic
- Rent Reduction Program Credit
- Reserve Reinforcement Processing Center
- Risk Reduction Program Contractor (US DoD)
- Rochester Regional Photonics Cluster
- Rocky River Presbyterian Church (Concord, NC)
- Round Rock Presbyterian Church (Round Rock, Texas)
- Rutland Regional Planning Commission (Vermont)
- Round Rock Police Department (Texas)
- Runway Reference Point Downwind
- Richmond Regional Planning District Commission (Virginia)
- Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis Foundation
- Rare Record Price Guide
- Regular Right Part Grammar (computing)
- Ruller Rundt På Gulvet Og Skriger Af Grin Så Tårene Løber Ud Af Øjene
- Remote Renewable Power Generation Program (Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts; Australia)
- Red Rock Pictures Holdings Inc.
- Rapu Rapu Processing, Inc. (Albay, Philippines)
- Readiness and Range Preservation Initiative
- Recruiting and Retention Promotional Item
- Renewables Research and Policy Institute (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Women in the International Division of Labor, (London: Zed Books, 1986); and selected articles in, "Women in the International Economy," Review of Radical Political Economics, vol.
Also useful are recent studies by Etienne Ballbar "The Nation Form: History and Ideology," Fernand Braudel Center Review 13 (1990); and John Ehrenreich, "Socialism, Nationalism, and Capitalist Development," Review of Radical Political Economics 15 (1983): 1-42.