15583, December 2009, and Review of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
What does RES stand for?
RES stands for Review of Economic Studies (publication)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RES
We have 217 other meanings of RES in our Acronym Attic
- Resolicited (comic book publishing industry preorders)
- Resource (File Name Extension)
- Ressources pour l'Enseignement des Sciences (French: Resources for Teaching Science)
- Resurrection (gaming)
- Retail Export Scheme
- Reticulo-Endothelial System (medicine)
- Reticuloendothelial System
- Reykjavik Eye Study
- Riedel Environmental Services, Inc
- Risk Estimate of the Situation
- Roary's Eye-Magination Station (Moshi Monsters)
- Robots Exclusion Standard
- Rochester Engineering Society
- Rosano Electronic Services
- Rothamsted Experimental Station
- Rudder Elevator Spoiler
- Russian and Eurasian Security Network (global initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The findings are published in The Review of Economic Studies .
The study has been published in The Review of Economic Studies.
Monetary and Value Theory: A Critique of Lange and Patinkin, Review of Economic Studies, October, 26(69),.
ENDNOTES (1) John Morgan, "Financing Public Goods by Means of Lotteries," Review of Economic Studies 67:4 (October 2000):761-84.
Shimer, (2000) "Wage and Technology Dispersion", Review of Economic Studies, 67, 587-607.
A Theory of Monopolistic Price Adjustment," The Review of Economic Studies, vol.
Review of Economic Studies 34 (July 1967): 249-283.