RISUG - Reversible Inhibition of Sperm Under Guidance (RISUG) involves injecting a synthetic gel into the vas deferens, the tubes through which sperm travels out of the body.
What does RISUG stand for?
RISUG stands for Reversible Inhibition of Sperm Under Guidance (male contraceptive)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Reconnaissance, Infrared Surveillance and Target Acquisition
- Reconnaissance, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition
- Rhode Island Science Teachers Association
- Reconnaissance Infrared Surveillance and Target Acquisition, Second Generation FLIR Technology
- Rhode Island School-to-Career (Providence, RI)
- Research Institute of Science & Technology for Society (Japan Science and Technology Agency)
- Rio Grande Rift Seismic Transect Experiment
- Rainbow International School Uganda
- Religious Information Service of Ukraine
- Residential Internal Service Unit (Comcast)
- Regional Independent Software Vendor
- Retirement Income Security Venture (Lincoln National Corporation; Radnor, PA)
- Rolex Ilhabela Sailing Week
- Royal Institution of South Wales (UK)
- Rhode Island Statewide Curriculum
- Radio Incremental Tuning
- Radio Interface Technology (telecommunications)
- Radio Interface Terminal
- Radioimmune Therapy
- Radiological Imaging Technology, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
highlighted five of the most promising approaches: * Reversible inhibition of sperm under guidance (RISUG).
Reversible inhibition of sperm under guidance (RISUG).