All isolates were tested for staphylococcal enterotoxins by the use of a reversed passive latex agglutination test (Oxoid Ltd.
What does RPLA stand for?
RPLA stands for Reversed Passive Latex Agglutination
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPLA
We have 4 other meanings of RPLA in our Acronym Attic
- Ribosomal Protein L2 Gene
- Ribosomal Protein L3
- Ribosomal Protein L4
- Ribosomal Protein L5
- Ribosomal Protein L6 Gene
- Ribosomal Protein L7
- Ribosomal Protein L8
- Rapid Plant Lean Assessment
- Reel Position Lower Actuator
- Resource-Poor, Labor-Abundant (World Bank classification)
- Riu Palace Las Americas (Cancun, Mexico resort)
- Rosa Parks Leadership Academy (Lithonia, GA)
- Royal Palm Literary Award (Florida Writers Association)
- Regents Public Library Advisory Committee (Georgia)
- Republican Party of Los Angeles County (California)
- Requirements Plan
- Real Property Planning and Analysis System
- Republican Party of Lincoln County (New Mexico)
- Reverse-Phase Liquid Chromatography
- Richmond Parish Lands Charity (est. 1786; Richmond, Surrey, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The presence of Shiga toxin 1 or 2 was confirmed by reversed passive latex agglutination and polymerase chain reaction (PCR).