2+] Abbreviations and Acronyms FTIR Fourier Transform Infrared GPC Gel Permeation Chromatography HPLC High Performance Liquid Chromatography LC Liquid Chromatography MS Mass Spectrometry MWT Molecular Weight NMR Nuclear Magnetic Resonance RPLC Reverse-Phase Liquid Chromatography Pyro-GC/MS Pyrolysis Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry SEC Size Exclusion Chromatography THF Tetrahydrofuran UV Utraviolet References (1) Dorsey, J.
What does RPLC stand for?
RPLC stands for Reverse-Phase Liquid Chromatography
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPLC
We have 5 other meanings of RPLC in our Acronym Attic
- Resource-Poor, Labor-Abundant (World Bank classification)
- Reversed Passive Latex Agglutination
- Riu Palace Las Americas (Cancun, Mexico resort)
- Rosa Parks Leadership Academy (Lithonia, GA)
- Royal Palm Literary Award (Florida Writers Association)
- Regents Public Library Advisory Committee (Georgia)
- Republican Party of Los Angeles County (California)
- Requirements Plan
- Real Property Planning and Analysis System
- Republican Party of Lincoln County (New Mexico)
- Richmond Parish Lands Charity (est. 1786; Richmond, Surrey, UK)
- Reversed Phase Liquid Chromatography to Gas Chromatography (digestion)
- Reactive Pulsed Laser Deposition (physics)
- Repair of Potentially Lethal Damage (radiology)
- Robinson Public Library District (Robinson, IL)
- Royalton Public Library District (Royalton, IL)
- Reversible Posterior Leukoencephalopathy Syndrome
- Revolutionary People's Liberation Front
- Rogers Public Library Foundation (Rogers, AR)
- Regional Paleontologic Locality Inventory (database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Analysis of enantiomers of citalopram and its demethylated metabolites in plasma of depressive patients using chiral reverse-phase liquid chromatography.