FLOW IN THE KNEADING DISCS Different types of mixing elements are commonly used in twin screw extrusion, such as eccentric discs, bilobal or trilobal kneading discs, reverse screw elements with axial slots or mixing discs.
What does RSE stand for?
RSE stands for Reverse Screw Element
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSE
We have 156 other meanings of RSE in our Acronym Attic
- Removal Site Evaluation
- Rensselaer Society of Engineers (Troy, NY, USA)
- Researchers, Scientists and Engineers
- Resource for Science Education
- Resource Software Engineering A/S (Company in Denmark)
- Responsabilidad Social Empresarial (Spanish)
- Responsabilité Sociale et Environnementale (French: Social and Environmental Responsibility)
- Responsabilité Sociétale des Entreprises (French)
- Resurgent Soldier's Elite (Mountain View, CA)
- Retrograde Support Element (US DoD)
- Revêtement Semi-Epais (French: Semi-Thick Coating)
- Revue des Sciences de l'Eau (French: Journal of Water Science; Canada)
- Rhymesayers Entertainment
- Rhymesayers Entertainment (band)
- Rising Star Entertainment
- Road Safety Education
- Roadside Equipment
- Robotics Society of Japan
- Robust Software Engineering (Ames Research Center; Moffett Field, CA; US NASA)
- Rogue Spear Elite (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obviously, the fact that the very short screw length needed for the grafting to be completed is related to the fact that compared to a single screw extruder, the plastification zone in a co-rotating intermeshing twin screw extruder is usually very short because of the rapid melting ensured by the kneading block and the reverse screw element.