Applications of Microarrays in Drug Discovery & Development 73 Introduction 73 Drug discovery 73 Finding lead compounds 73 High-throughput cDNA microarrays 73 Use of gene expression data to find new drug targets 74 Investigation of the mechanism of drug action 74 Cellular microarrays 74 Peptide microarrays for high-throughput screening 75 Biochips for toxicology studies 75 Gene expression studies for toxicology using microarrays 75 MetaChip/Datachip 75 Testing drugs in organ-on-a-chip microdevices 76 ADME-on-a-chip 76 Liver-on-a-chip 76 Lung-on-a-chip 77 SmartChip for cancer drug discovery 77 Drug development 77 Use of microarrays in clinical trials 77 Reverse phase protein microarrays 78 Controlled-release microchip for drug delivery 78 8.
What does RPMA stand for?
RPMA stands for Reverse Phase Protein Microarray (proteomics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPMA
We have 9 other meanings of RPMA in our Acronym Attic
- RPM Package Manager (formerly Red Hat Package Manager)
- Ruimtelijk Project Management (Belgium)
- Rumen Protected Methionine
- Runs per Minute (oil industry)
- Rational Pharmaceutical Management Plus (Management Sciences for Health; USAID)
- Respirable Particulate Matter-Threshold Limit Value
- Recombinant Porcine m2 Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor
- Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Association
- Real Property Maintenance Activity (US Army)
- Retail Packaging Manufacturers Association (now Retail Packaging Association; Cincinnati, OH)
- Revolution in Political and Military Affairs
- Russian Pump Manufacturers' Association (est. 1991; Moscow, Russia)
- Reserve Personnel Management Assistance Team
- Real Property Management Branch (USDA)
- Regulations and Paperwork Management Branch (USDA)
- Ratings of Perceived Magnitude of Breathing Effort
- Recent Progress in Many-Body Theories (conference)
- Rat Peritoneal Mast Cell
- Real Property Maintenance by Contract
- Regional Programme Monitoring Committee (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Molecular network analysis using reverse phase protein microarrays for patient tailored therapy.
Tumor lysates arrays are a type of reverse phase protein microarray that contains a collection of up to several hundred tumor samples on slide.
Its core technology is the breakthrough Reverse Phase Protein Microarray (RPMA) combined with Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM).