Revenue per available customer (RevPAC) will be more relevant than revenue per available room (RevPAR).
What does REVPAC stand for?
REVPAC stands for Revenue per Available Customer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Retrofitting for Environmental Viability Improvement of Valued Architectural Landmarks (Euopean Commission; London)
- Rane Engine Valves Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Reliance Energy Ventures, Ltd. (India)
- Redundancy Expected Value Model
- Review Manager (software for Cochrane reviews)
- Revision Date
- Redundancy Expected Value Programming
- Regional Executive Vice President (various organizations)
- Revenue Per Available Guest (hotel industry)
- Revenue Per Available Room (hotel industry)
- Revenue per Occupied Room (also seen as RPOR; hospitality industry)
- Revenue Procedure (IRB)
- Revenue Rule (IRB)
- Radar-Enhanced Vision System
- Register of Encumbered Vehicles (New South Wales Office of Fair Trading; Australia)
- Requirements Engineering Validation System
- Robust Electronic Voting System