Nasdaq NM: DENT), today announced it has added seven dental practices and a dental laboratory, with combined annualized net patient revenue under management of approximately $6 million, located in and around Detroit, Michigan.
What does RUM stand for?
RUM stands for Revenue Under Management (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RUM
We have 38 other meanings of RUM in our Acronym Attic
- Reference Unique de Mandat (French: Unique Mandate Reference)
- Release Upgrade Manual
- Remington Ultra Magnum (ammunition)
- Remote Underwater Manipulator
- Remote Unit Manipulator/Monitor
- Remote User Multiplex
- Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Resource Updating Manager (software)
- Resources & Unit Monitoring
- Return Unwanted Medicines
- Roundup Ultra
- Rumanian (linguistics)
- Rapid Urban Malaria Appraisal
- Request Update Multiple Access
- Responsible Use of Medicines in Agriculture Alliance (est. 1997; Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Right Up My Alley
- Reserve Unit Manpower Authorization System
- Realistic, Understandable, Measurable, Believable and Attainable
- Regular Update on Methyl Bromide Alternatives (newsletter)
- Rincon University Marching Band Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The merger will combine two of the largest and fastest growing companies in the dental management service industry, each with 12-month revenue growth exceeding 100 percent, and will create a company with annualized net patient revenue under management of approximately $192 million, operations in nine states, and 146 offices.