Demand Media reported solid top-line/operating income before depreciation and amortization (OIBDA) beat on better page views and revenue per thousand page views (RPM) growth.
What does RPM stand for?
RPM stands for Revenue Per Thousand (ad impressions)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPM
We have 409 other meanings of RPM in our Acronym Attic
- Resource and Performance Management
- Resource Pool Management (Cisco)
- Resource Portfolio Management
- Resource Program Management
- Resource Provisioning Management
- Respublica Mediolanensis (Latin: Republic of Milan, Italy; codices and manuscripts)
- Retail Price Maintenance
- Retail Product Management
- Retro-Propulsion Module (NASA Galileo assembly)
- Revenue Passenger Miles (airlines)
- Reverse Path Monitor
- Revolutions Per Minute
- Reynolds Private Managed Network (Reynolds and Reynolds)
- Rights Protection Mechanism (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- Risk Portfolio Management
- Rock/Punk/Metal (music)
- Roller Provence Méditérranée (French roller skating club)
- Rotations Per Minute
- Rounds Per Minute
- Route Processor Module (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, announced today that their latest AdSense revenue per thousand impressions (RPM) has jumped by an impressive 67 percent.
Based on total traffic, he said, it appeared Yahoo's revenue per thousand page views, a standard Internet media measurement, had plummeted to pounds 1.
Our average revenue per thousand queries (RPMs) rose to $4.
The incremental sales revenue per thousand households or "RPM" is compared with the advertising CPM to determine the return, or payback.
Average revenue per thousand visits (RPM) has increased roughly 25% to approximately $3.
Monetization of Traffic - Revenue per thousand visitors was $266 for the quarter, down 1 percent from the year ago period.
6% Freight revenue per thousand ton miles Intermodal $33.