30, leading to a 43 per cent increase in revenue per available room (RevPAR).
What does REVPAR stand for?
REVPAR stands for Revenue Per Available Room (hotel industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Reliance Energy Ventures, Ltd. (India)
- Redundancy Expected Value Model
- Review Manager (software for Cochrane reviews)
- Revision Date
- Redundancy Expected Value Programming
- Regional Executive Vice President (various organizations)
- Revenue per Available Customer
- Revenue Per Available Guest (hotel industry)
- Revenue per Occupied Room (also seen as RPOR; hospitality industry)
- Revenue Procedure (IRB)
- Revenue Rule (IRB)
- Radar-Enhanced Vision System
- Register of Encumbered Vehicles (New South Wales Office of Fair Trading; Australia)
- Requirements Engineering Validation System
- Robust Electronic Voting System
- Revolution Software (website)
- Real Estate Virtual Tour (software; Real World Imaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2011, the hotel market registered positive growth on all key performance metrics such as average daily rate, revenue per available room and occupancy.
Pro forma room revenue per available room in the fourth quarter of 2011 is USD168.
Murren predicted declines in room rates will depress MGM Mirages revenue per available room for the quarter that ends March 31 compared with last year.
Both the Dallas and Denver markets have been performing extremely well of late--each has experienced double digit growth in revenue per available room (RevPAR) in recent years," he added.
occupancy, average daily rate and revenue per available room rose during the week of Sept.
An increase in leisure customers pushed revenue per available room in its core sites in the second half of 2002 up 5.
The databook also provides data on number of establishments by hotel category, number of rooms by hotel category, room occupancy rate by hotel category, number of rooms nights available by hotel category, number of rooms nights occupied by hotel category, revenue per available room by hotel category, revenue per occupied room by hotel category, total revenue per available room, total room revenue by hotel category & customer type, total non room revenue by hotel category & customer type, total revenue by hotel category & customer type and number of guests by hotel category & customer type.