5 billion consolidated revenue passenger miles in December, compared with 7 billion revenue passenger miles in December 2005.
What does RPM stand for?
RPM stands for Revenue Passenger Miles (airlines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPM
We have 409 other meanings of RPM in our Acronym Attic
- Resilient Packet Mesh (Tropic Networks)
- Resource and Performance Management
- Resource Pool Management (Cisco)
- Resource Portfolio Management
- Resource Program Management
- Resource Provisioning Management
- Respublica Mediolanensis (Latin: Republic of Milan, Italy; codices and manuscripts)
- Retail Price Maintenance
- Retail Product Management
- Retro-Propulsion Module (NASA Galileo assembly)
- Revenue Per Thousand (ad impressions)
- Reverse Path Monitor
- Revolutions Per Minute
- Reynolds Private Managed Network (Reynolds and Reynolds)
- Rights Protection Mechanism (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- Risk Portfolio Management
- Rock/Punk/Metal (music)
- Roller Provence Méditérranée (French roller skating club)
- Rotations Per Minute
- Rounds Per Minute
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATA Airlines Scheduled Service Statistics February 2005 2004 Change Revenue Passenger Miles (RPMs) (000s) 525,729 950,603 -44.
ATA Airlines Scheduled Service Statistics May 2007 2006 Change Revenue Passenger Miles (RPMs) (000s) 350,559 319,766 9.
Consolidated revenue passenger miles for the month rose by 12.
System-wide for November 1998, compared with a year ago: revenue passenger miles (RPMs) increased 5.
For September 2008 mainline revenue passenger miles decreased by 1.
System-wide for September 1998, compared with a year ago: revenue passenger miles (RPMs) increased 2.
We experienced a phenomenal 59 percent growth in revenue passenger miles alone from 2002 to 2003, proving that we're excelling at a time when many airlines are struggling.