The Reuters Founders Share Company, which was set up to protect the editorial independence of the media firm, is believed to be satisfied that the proposed pounds 8.
What does RFSC stand for?
RFSC stands for Reuters Founders Share Company (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFSC
We have 38 other meanings of RFSC in our Acronym Attic
- Request for Supply Arrangement (Canadian government)
- Retired Faculty-Staff Association
- Rural Fire Service Association (NSW RFS)
- Russian Federal Space Agency
- Rural Fire Service Advisory Council (Australia)
- Reef Fish Stock Assessment Panel
- Run For Something Better (charity program)
- Reference Framework for Sustainable Cities (EU)
- Regional Financial Service Center
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center (San Diego, CA)
- Riverside Friendship Senior Center (Bay City, Michigan)
- Rotax Flying & Safety Club
- Royal Finnish Sailing Club
- Regional Family Service Coordination Center
- Radio Frequency Signal Detector
- Reverse Flow Semi Down-Draft Paint Booth (industrial painting enclosure)
- River Falls School District (River Falls, WI)
- Roaring Fork School District (Colorado)
- Romanian Fund for Social Development
- Rural Finance Sector Development Cluster Program (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In letters to the directors of the Reuters Founders Share Company Ltd.
Any deal must be approved by the Reuters Founders Share Company, which has special powers to block a takeover if it compromises the company's "integrity and freedom from bias".
The two groups are understood to have been talking about combining for some time and believe the change of ownership will be accepted by the directors of the Reuters Founders Share Company, which has special voting powers to block any takeover should it compromise Reuters' "integrity and freedom from bias".
The two groups are understood to have been talking about combining for some time, and believe the change of ownership will be accepted by the directors of the Reuters Founders Share Company, which has special voting powers to block any takeover should it compromise Reuters' "integrity and freedom from bias".
Pehr is Chairman of Aviva plc, Reuters Founders Share Company Limited and the European Financial Services Round Table.
Reuters Founders Share Company has worked closely with both Thomson and Reuters during the last week to ensure that the Thomson-Reuters combination would uphold and protect the Reuter Trust Principles as vigilantly as Reuters has done in the past.
LONDON, July 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Reuters Founders Share Company Limited announced today that Arthur Ochs Sulzberger has accepted the invitation of the Reuter Trustees to join the Reuters Founders Share Company in the capacity of an independent Trustee.