It lets users simulate a Reuters Data Feed Direct (RDFD) and to vary the update rate.
What does RDFD stand for?
RDFD stands for Reuters Data Feed Direct
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RDFD in our Acronym Attic
- Rwanda Defense Force
- Red Death from Above (video game move)
- Resource Description Framework attributes
- Royal Dublin Fusiliers Association (Ireland)
- Recurring Digital Fibroma of Childhood (pathology)
- Red Dragon Fight Company (martial arts gear)
- Residential Design Flat Code (Australia)
- Rural Development & Finance Corporation (San Antonio, TX)
- Rushden and Diamonds Football Club
- Replacement DSCS FDMA Control Subsystem
- Red Devil Free Fight (mixed martial arts)
- Reverse Data-Flow Graph
- Radio Frequency Identification
- Receiving Depository Financial Institution (Automated Clearing House transactions)
- Rhys Davies Freight Logistics (UK)
- Riddell District Football League (Australia)
- Road Devils for Life (MySpace group)
- Resource Description Framework Model and Syntax
- Resource Description Framework Model Theory
- Rassemblement Démocratique des Femmes du Niger (French: Gathering of Democratic Women in Niger)
Samples in periodicals archive:
StreamBase Reuters Edition V2: Optimized for Ultra Low-Latency Direct Exchange Feeds BOSTON -- StreamBase Systems, a leading provider of high-performance complex event processing (CEP) software, today announced the latest release of StreamBase Reuters Edition (SRE) adding support for Reuters Data Feed Direct (RDF-D) and introducing Reuters Schema Designer, a "live preview" tool for browsing and discovering the wealth of content on Reuters Market Data System (RMDS).
This will be enhanced by the launch of the Reuters-managed Reuters Data Feed Direct for Korean, Hong Kong, Australian and Japanese venues.
Today Vhayu Technologies and Reuters are also announcing the forthcoming support of Reuters Data Feed Direct in the Vhayu software.
NEW YORK -- Reuters (LSE: RTR, NASDAQ: RTRSY), the global information company, announced that Reuters Data Feed Direct (RDF Direct), a new ultra low latency direct data feed service, is now available to the market.