The K-1 is a fully reusable space transportation system designed to provide cost-effective and reliable transport of cargo and science payloads to and from the International Space Station (ISS).
What does RSTS stand for?
RSTS stands for Reusable Space Transportation System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSTS
We have 9 other meanings of RSTS in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Software Testing Qualifications Board
- Request Security Token Response
- Rencana Struktur Tata Ruang Propinsi (Indonesian: Regional Plan Governance Structure Space Province)
- Radar Set Test Station
- Range Safety and Telemetry System
- Rather Sound Than Safe (band)
- Rational Suite Test Studio
- Reentry System Test Set
- Resource Sharing Time Sharing
- Roadbuilders Safety Training System
- Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome
- Resource Sharing Timesharing System/Extended
- Resource System Time Sharing/Enhanced
- Road System Traffic Safety Review
- RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force) School of Technical Training (est. 1952)
- Russian Society for Trenchless Technology
- Remote Switching Talkback Unit
- Rivne State Technical University (Ukraine)
- Rostov State Transport University (Russian university)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDA also proposes delaying its other projects such as test flights of an H-2 orbiting plane, an unmanned experimental vehicle to establish technology for reusable space transportation systems, following the H-2 rocket failure, the officials said.
Kelly Space, founded in 1993 by Michael Kelly, Michael Gallo and Karen West, is an innovation-based technology and solutions company that is commercially developing highly reusable space transportation systems.