Today's test was a great deal more than the successful conclusion to a series of highly successful NASA/ATK-sponsored static tests that began more than three decades ago," said David Beaman, Reusable Solid Rocket Booster project manager at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.
What does RSRB stand for?
RSRB stands for Reusable Solid Rocket Booster (aerospace engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSRB
We have 5 other meanings of RSRB in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Situation and Response Assessment (drug use intervention step)
- Regionally Significant Resource Area (Washington)
- Rochester Squash Racquets Association (New York)
- Rotor Systems Research Aircraft (NASA)
- Royal Sussex Regimental Association (UK)
- Resurfacing Safety Resource Allocation Program (highway software)
- Reed Smith Richards Butler (law firm)
- Relationships (Statutory References) Bill (New Zealand)
- Remote Source-Route Bridging
- Research Subjects Review Board (University of Rochester; New York)
- Right Solid Rocket Booster (spaceship part)
- Rolling Stones Revival Band (band)
- Railway Safety Review Committee (Indian railways)
- Regional Science Resource Center (Massachusetts and Kentucky)
- Rehabilitation Sciences Research Centre (Australia)
- Remote Sensing Research Center
- Remote Site Reuse Center
- Reno Ski & Recreation Club (Reno, NV)
- Road Safety Research Centre (University Putra Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first stage will consist of a single reusable solid rocket booster and motor similar to those used on the space shuttle but with a fifth motor segment attached.
Since the new five-segment booster will generate more thrust than the current space shuttle Reusable Solid Rocket Boosters, ATK is making minor modifications to the propellant grain and some of the nozzle components.