Framework employs reusable software objects and application frameworks (CORE(TM)) and has an innovative methodology (RAMP(TM)) for building customized applications quickly, reliably and with less risk.
What does RSO stand for?
RSO stands for Reusable Software Object
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RSO
We have 182 other meanings of RSO in our Acronym Attic
- Research and Statistics Office (various locations)
- Research Services Office (various locations)
- Reservation Service Officer
- Reserve Supplement Officer
- Reservoir Surveillance Operations
- Resident Space Object
- Resident Surgical Officer
- Retail Sales Officer
- Retirement Services Officer
- Return Sales Order
- Revised Statute of Ontario (Canada)
- Rick Simpson Oil (cannabis oil extraction)
- Ridgewood Symphony Orchestra (Ridgewood, NJ)
- Right Salpingoophorectomy
- Riverside County Sheriff's Office (California)
- Road Safety Officer (Australia)
- Road Service Outfit (bright yellow motorbike and sidecar used by AA patrols up until the 1960's)
- Roanoke Symphony Orchestra (Roanoke, VA)
- Robert Stigwood Organization
- Rogers Sportsnet Ontario (Canadian TV station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So far, the information industry hasn't done a great job of producing the software applications for people to take advantage of the better hardware technology, but that problem should be solved by the end of the decade with computer-aided software engineering tools, reusable software objects, new user interfaces and expert systems.
Together they make it easier to create reusable software objects and route them across the MPPA.