Return to work * Promotes return to work programs by providing employers of fewer than 50 employees with subsidies for workplace modifications and special equipment.
What does RTWP stand for?
RTWP stands for Return to Work Program (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTWP
We have 3 other meanings of RTWP in our Acronym Attic
- Real Trade Weighted Index (economics)
- Return to Work Initiative
- Return to Work Interview
- Right to Work International
- Real-time WildList
- Realtime Worklist (software)
- Rotary Travelling Wave Oscillator
- Royal Tit-Watching (Ornithological) Society of Britain
- Real Time with Pause (gaming)
- Received Total Wideband Power
- Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Boards (Philippines)
- Real-Time Water Quality (US Geological Survey)
- Return To Work Restricted
- Radar Threat Warning System
- Remember Those Who Serve
- Right to Work State (labor union law)
- Run-Time Web Services (Learning-Education-Training Systems Interoperability)
- Royal Tunbridge Wells Symphony Orchestra (Kent, UK)
- Read the Whole Thing
- Real-Time Windows Target (software; MathWorks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Targeted at improving the quality of work-related medical care and return to work programs, Health Net's HCO was certified by California in September 2001.
a leading national provider of employee absence management, has released research showing that early return to work programs -- programs that allow employees to return to work from a disability absence earlier than anticipated by providing modified job duties or part-time schedules -- can boost disability management savings by reducing short-term disability duration and the incidence of long-term disability absences.
The 2011 Leadership Series white paper provides human resource and benefits professionals with a map for strengthening return to work programs to impact profitability and employee productivity.
Gray also will lead existing return to work programs and vocational rehabilitation staff.
BOSTON -- Liberty Mutual Group Benefits has introduced new return to work program resources to help employers better manage disability-related absences.
Coors earned the CDMSC award for the successful and creative implementation of an on-site corporate disability management program, which focuses on injury prevention, treatment and return to work programs.
D, vice president of return to work program development.