Removal of sub-standard rating to Return of Premium Riders when the associated base insurance coverage is also rated sub-standard; Price improvements on select plan types and return of premium riders, particularly for younger clients.
What does ROP stand for?
ROP stands for Return of Premium (insurance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROP
We have 119 other meanings of ROP in our Acronym Attic
- Republic of Palau
- Republic Of Panama
- Republic of the Philippines
- Research Opportunity Program (various organizations)
- Réseau de Recherche sur les Opérations de Paix (French: Research Network on Peace Operations)
- Réseau Optique et Photonique (French: Optics and Photonics Network)
- Restriction of Privileges (punishment)
- Retail Operations
- Retinopathy Of Prematurity
- Retraites Ouvrières et Paysannes (French: Pensions of Workers and Peasants)
- Return on Promotion
- Return-Oriented Programming
- Reviews of Progress (weekly scientific journal)
- Rich of Peak (fuel mixture setting)
- Right Occipito-Posterior
- Right of Passage
- Ring Opening Polymerization
- Roll Over Protection (product safety)
- Roper Industries, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Rota, Northern Mariana Islands - Rota (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The return of premium life insurance allows for better financial planning.
Summary: Return of premium plans are complex and expensive.
If, along with a basic policy, the purchase includes an annual adjustment for inflation and a partial return of premium if the policy is "forfeited," the premiums can be even higher.
Other business-friendly benefits from JLT Beyond include a fixed premium for three years to help businesses plan and budget for the future with confidence; a return of premium for clients if their claim record is better than expected; risk management advice and help with business continuity planning; and even more money towards the costs of reducing the risk.
The employer's portion can be a return of premiums paid, the policy's cash surrender value at the date of death or the greater of the two.
The first thing to remember about using cash value life insurance as an investment vehicle is that although a return of premiums is permissible, canceling the policy and withdrawing the interest accrued is considered a full surrender and is subject to surrender charges.
Best notes that the acquisition provides Torchmark with the ability to expand its supplemental health business segment with a higher margin, return of premium product feature.