Utilize return of premium: Return of premium products appeal to Gen X and Gen Y because at the end of the term, if a claim hasn't been paid, the premium is refunded.
What does ROP stand for?
ROP stands for Return of Premium (insurance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROP
We have 119 other meanings of ROP in our Acronym Attic
- Republic of Palau
- Republic Of Panama
- Republic of the Philippines
- Research Opportunity Program (various organizations)
- Réseau de Recherche sur les Opérations de Paix (French: Research Network on Peace Operations)
- Réseau Optique et Photonique (French: Optics and Photonics Network)
- Restriction of Privileges (punishment)
- Retail Operations
- Retinopathy Of Prematurity
- Retraites Ouvrières et Paysannes (French: Pensions of Workers and Peasants)
- Return on Promotion
- Return-Oriented Programming
- Reviews of Progress (weekly scientific journal)
- Rich of Peak (fuel mixture setting)
- Right Occipito-Posterior
- Right of Passage
- Ring Opening Polymerization
- Roll Over Protection (product safety)
- Roper Industries, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Rota, Northern Mariana Islands - Rota (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the cash value were to fall to $90,000 and the client passed away, the heirs would receive the $150,000 return of premium death benefit.
21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ING has introduced return of premium term life insurance in New York state.
The employer's portion can be a return of premiums paid, the policy's cash surrender value at the date of death or the greater of the two.
The first thing to remember about using cash value life insurance as an investment vehicle is that although a return of premiums is permissible, canceling the policy and withdrawing the interest accrued is considered a full surrender and is subject to surrender charges.
Best notes that the acquisition provides Torchmark with the ability to expand its supplemental health business segment with a higher margin, return of premium product feature.
Return: The return of premium feature can provide a supplemental fund for retirement years should the client survive to receive it.
MINNEAPOLIS, March 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ING has introduced ING Return of Premium Term life insurance.