A spokeswoman for Cwm Taf Health Board, which runs the Royal Glamorgan and Prince Charles hospitals in Llantrisant and Merthyr Tydfil, said: "Cwm Taf Health Board is currently identifying patients who have been fitted with MoM hip replacements and any patients identified will be asked to return to clinic for review and assessment of their hip joint.
What does RTC stand for?
RTC stands for Return To Clinic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTC
We have 428 other meanings of RTC in our Acronym Attic
- Résistance Thermique de Contact (French: Contact Thermal Resistance)
- Resistance to Change (psychology)
- Resolution Trust Corporation
- Resource Tracking
- Responding to Conflict
- Response Time Compensation (LCD display technology)
- Response to Comments
- Restart Confirmation (ITU-T)
- Restoration to Competency (various organizations)
- Restricted Type Certificate (aviation; various nations)