Under the contract, Electric Boat will install a hull patch, bridge-access trunk, port retractable bow plane and the sail, which were fabricated under a previously awarded contract.
What does RBP stand for?
RBP stands for Retractable Bow Plane (submarines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RBP
We have 105 other meanings of RBP in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Biosafety Professional
- Registered Brownfield Professional (Institute of Brownfield Professionals)
- Regular Baptist Press
- Relationship-Based Pricing
- Reliable Broadcast Protocol (mobile communications)
- Required Business Performance (finance)
- Resin Bonded Paper (various companies)
- Retinoblastoma Binding Protein
- Retinol Binding Protein
- Retirement Benefit Plan
- Retrievable Bridge Plug
- Retriveable Bridge Plug (oil industry)
- Risk-Based Pricing
- Role-Based Privacy
- Rolling Big Power (Corona, CA)
- Royal Black Preceptory (Loyal Orange Lodge Offshoot)
- Royal Blue Pearl (auto paint color)
- Royal Brunei Police (est. 1921)
- Rule Based Printing (SafeCom)
- Rule-Based Programming (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the modification, Electric Boat will perform off-hull fabrication of the port retractable bow plane as well as material procurement and off-hull fabrication of the sail to restore USS Hartford to full-service condition.
Under the terms of the contract, Electric Boat will perform planning work, material procurement and fabrication of a hull patch and a bridge access trunk, as well as planning and material procurement for the port retractable bow plane.