Workers in employer-sponsored health and retirement benefit plans who have questions about benefits laws can contact an EBSA benefits advisor at http://www.
What does RBP stand for?
RBP stands for Retirement Benefit Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBP
We have 105 other meanings of RBP in our Acronym Attic
- Recoverable Basic Pattern
- Registered Biosafety Professional
- Registered Brownfield Professional (Institute of Brownfield Professionals)
- Regular Baptist Press
- Relationship-Based Pricing
- Reliable Broadcast Protocol (mobile communications)
- Required Business Performance (finance)
- Resin Bonded Paper (various companies)
- Retinoblastoma Binding Protein
- Retinol Binding Protein
- Retractable Bow Plane (submarines)
- Retrievable Bridge Plug
- Retriveable Bridge Plug (oil industry)
- Risk-Based Pricing
- Role-Based Privacy
- Rolling Big Power (Corona, CA)
- Royal Black Preceptory (Loyal Orange Lodge Offshoot)
- Royal Blue Pearl (auto paint color)
- Royal Brunei Police (est. 1921)
- Rule Based Printing (SafeCom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under previous accounting rules, the funded status of an employer's post retirement benefit plan (the difference between the plan assets and obligations) was not always reported on a company's balance sheet.
Voit (CCH, 2004), is divided into two parts--valuing retirement benefit plans and drafting qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs) and non-Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) plan orders.
45 encourage companies and municipalities to restructure existing retirement benefit plans in anticipation of additional financial statement impact.
The decrease in earnings from 2003 was driven by a $14 million increase in non-cash pretax expense from employee retirement benefit plans and a $16 million decline in GDX Automotive pre-tax operating results, excluding employee retirement benefit plan expense.
TEI recommended that the definition of Eligible Retirement Benefit Plan follow the Internal Revenue Code and the Employee Retirement Income Security Act by treating plans that are retirement plans under those statutes as retirement plans for Pennsylvania purposes.
Our existing 401(k) plan will become the Company's primary retirement benefit plan.
Definition of Eligible Retirement Benefit Plan TEI believes the definition of Eligible Retirement Benefit Plan should follow the pattern of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) and the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and hence treat plans that are retirement plans under those statutes as retirement plans for Pennsylvania Personal Income Tax (PIT) purposes.