Establishing a retiree medical savings account (RMSA) for all current defined benefit plan participants based on $500 per year of service at December 31, 2006.
What does RMSA stand for?
RMSA stands for Retiree Medical Savings Account
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMSA
We have 30 other meanings of RMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Root Mean Square - Delay Spread
- Remote Management Solution with onboard VGA
- Reliability, Maintainability and Supportability Partnership
- Radiological Material Storage Area
- Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (Indian initiative)
- Rectangular Microstrip Antenna
- Registered Member of the Society of Archivists (UK)
- Relevant Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Research Management Self Assessment
- Retail Merchandising Service Automation
- RMSU (Russian State Medical University) Malaysian Students Association
- Rocky Mountain Scottish Athletes
- Rocky Mountain Soaring Association
- Rocky Mountain Society of Aviculture
- Rocky Mountain Spearfishing Association
- Roof Manufacturers & Suppliers Association (Ireland)
- Rural Music Schools Association (now Benslow Music Trust; UK)
- Seaman Apprentice, Radioman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Regulator of Mitotic Spindle Assembly 1
- Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure Massage (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another underutilized solution that supports retiree medical coverage needs is a retiree medical savings account (RMSA), which allows employees to accumulate unused health care dollars provided in active employee plans through a health reimbursement account (HRA).