If you think you could offer a greyhound a loving home or you are interested in finding out more about retired greyhounds as pets, ring Kath Armitage on 01924 848121 or see westyorkshire.
What does REGAP stand for?
REGAP stands for Retired Greyhounds As Pets
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REGAP
- Real Estate Group of Atlanta (Douglasville, GA)
- Renewable Energy Generators of Australia, Ltd
- Rettungsflugwacht - Garde Aérienne (Swiss Air-Rescue)
- Regular Air Force
- Range and Elevation Guidance for Approach and Landing
- Remotely Guided Autonomous Lightweight
- Requirements Engineering Guide for All (International Council on Systems Engineering)
- Rigid Epoxy Glass Acrylic Laminate
- Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre Gandoca-Manzanillo (Spanish: National Wildlife Refuge of Gandoca-Manzanillo; Costa Rica)
- Refinaria Gabriel Passos (Brazilian oil refinery)
- REasons for Geographic and Racial Differences in Stroke (study about stroke mortality)
- Regierungsbezirk (German Administrative District)
- Royal Eastbourne Golf Club (UK)
- Registration Cancellation
- Regional Climate Model
- Rotring Esprit Graphite Duo Pen
- Research Group on Equity Market
- US Replacement Name for Cemetery Net
- Regular Expression
Samples in periodicals archive:
For further information about retired greyhounds as pets, contact the RGT on 0870 444 0673 or log on to www.
He and wife, Starlynn, saw Retired Greyhounds as Pets at Dearborn's Art on the Avenue.