Non specific defence mechanisms in fish, with particular reference to the reticulo-endothelial system (RES) .
What does RES stand for?
RES stands for Reticulo-Endothelial System (medicine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RES
We have 217 other meanings of RES in our Acronym Attic
- Resistencia, Chaco, Argentina (Airport Code)
- Resolicited (comic book publishing industry preorders)
- Resource (File Name Extension)
- Ressources pour l'Enseignement des Sciences (French: Resources for Teaching Science)
- Resurrection (gaming)
- Retail Export Scheme
- Reticuloendothelial System
- Review of Economic Studies (publication)
- Reykjavik Eye Study
- Riedel Environmental Services, Inc
- Risk Estimate of the Situation
- Roary's Eye-Magination Station (Moshi Monsters)
- Robots Exclusion Standard
- Rochester Engineering Society
- Rosano Electronic Services
- Rothamsted Experimental Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
The serum lysozyme activity reflects the homeostatic expression of the reticulo-endothelial system (RES), which is one of the most fundamental defense mechanism against infection (Lie, 1980).
Preclinical tolerance studies in terms of animal survival, behavior and pathological assessment indicated capture by the reticulo-endothelial system and negligible toxicity, even for dose-maximization situations in which NBTXR3 was injected by intravenous route on five consecutive days.