The ThermoGlaze was just launched at this month's The Retailer's Bakery Association (RBA) show in Atlantic City, N.
What does RBA stand for?
RBA stands for Retailer's Bakery Association (Laurel, Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBA
We have 213 other meanings of RBA in our Acronym Attic
- Request for Board Action (various locations)
- Rescue Breathing Apparatus
- Reservation-Based Algorithm
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- Residence-Based Advising (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Resource Based Advantage (human resources)
- Response-Time-Based Best-Effort Resource Allocation
- Results Based Accountability
- Retail Bakers of America (McLean, Virginia)
- Retail Brand Alliance, Inc. (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RBA The Retailer's Bakery Association, a national organization with more than 3,300 members.
Certainly, there are some indicators which suggest there's a great deal of consumer interest in healthy food," says Peter Houstle, executive vice president, Retailer's Bakery Association (RBA), Laurel, Md.