The ThermoGlaze was just launched at this month's The Retailer's Bakery Association (RBA) show in Atlantic City, N.
What does RBA stand for?
RBA stands for Retailer's Bakery Association (Laurel, Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBA
We have 213 other meanings of RBA in our Acronym Attic
- Request for Board Action (various locations)
- Rescue Breathing Apparatus
- Reservation-Based Algorithm
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- Residence-Based Advising (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Resource Based Advantage (human resources)
- Response-Time-Based Best-Effort Resource Allocation
- Results Based Accountability
- Retail Bakers of America (McLean, Virginia)
- Retail Brand Alliance, Inc. (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professional Lawn Care Association of America Promotional Products Association International The Retailer's Bakery Association Saturation Mailers Coalition Small Business Council of America, Inc.
These alliances include: -- RBA The Retailer's Bakery Association, a national organization with more than 3,300 members.
Sponsored by the Bread Bakers Guild of America and the Retailer's Bakery Association, the center consists of a theater-style demonstration bakery, a hands-on bake shop, classroom, test baking and research areas.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bread Bakers Guild of America (BBG), the Retailer's Bakery Association (RBA) and Dunwoody Institute of Minneapolis today announced a joint agreement to create a National Baking Center to be housed at Dunwoody Institute in Minneapolis.