The successful migration of services to the NBN will also require the involvement and cooperation of all retail service providers and NBN Co, ACCC Commissioner Ed Willett said.
What does RSP stand for?
RSP stands for Retail Service Provider
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSP
We have 367 other meanings of RSP in our Acronym Attic
- Resident Scholar Program (various schools)
- Residential Steel Partnership
- Residual Support Plan
- Resource Specialist Program (academic resources for students with specific learning disabilities)
- Respirable Suspended Particulate(s)
- Responsabilité Sociétale Professionnelle (French: Professional Corporate Responsibility)
- Restricted Stock Partners (New York, NY)
- Retail Sale Price
- Retail Sales Personnel
- Retail Selling Price
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Retirement Security Project (Washington, DC)
- Revenue Share Program (financial management)
- Revenue Sharing Plan (various organizations)
- Revised Standard Plan (engineering contracts)
- Revolutionary Socialist Party (Leftist Political party in India)
- Revue de Sémantique et Pragmatique (French: Journal of Semantics and Pragmatics)
- Rising Star Program
- Rising Sun Pictures
- Risk Sharing Partner
Samples in periodicals archive:
It said the new structure would allow the government to maintain control of key network strategies, including geographical coverage and technology upgrades, which would prevent retail service providers from introducing unique services and new value propositions.
The National Broadband Network Company (NBN Co) has disclose that Harbour IT and SkyMesh are the two retail service providers (RSPs) companies that will provide internet services to the remote and regional places of Australia using the company's Interim Satellite Service.
Instead, the platform securely routes only the necessary control and application information to the retail service provider.
Unlike any other retail service provider, they are uniquely protected by a law dating back more than 60 years, which gives users no consumer rights at all.
Carriers' carriers ensure truly competitive telephony and enable new retail service providers and services," Libby said.
This venture in Taranaki is significant because it is BCL's first strategic relationship with a retail service provider and will enable Taranaki residences and businesses to enjoy the advantages of broadband," said Geoff Lawson, managing director for BCL.
This report also provides a statistical overview of the broadband market in Australia and includes an overview of the major network operators, wholesalers and retail service providers.